Child`s finger cut by sweeper; four suspended
Jaipur: A one-year-old boy`s finger was cut allegedly by a hospital sweeper when he was trying to remove a tube from his hand, prompting authorities to suspend him and three compounders for negligence in Barmer district.
"The compounders Laxman, Anil Kumar and Rajendra Maurya and the sweeper Badri were suspended last night for the negligence," Additional District Collector Arun Purohit said.
"The parents of the boy were in a hurry to get him discharged on Monday so the sweeper in a bid to cut the tube unknowingly cut the boy`s finger," he said.
Purohit visited the hospital to meet the boy and directed the hosptial administration to pay attention towards the patients.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing