Child`s finger cut by sweeper; four suspended
Jaipur: A one-year-old boy`s finger was cut allegedly by a hospital sweeper when he was trying to remove a tube from his hand, prompting authorities to suspend him and three compounders for negligence in Barmer district.
"The compounders Laxman, Anil Kumar and Rajendra Maurya and the sweeper Badri were suspended last night for the negligence," Additional District Collector Arun Purohit said.
"The parents of the boy were in a hurry to get him discharged on Monday so the sweeper in a bid to cut the tube unknowingly cut the boy`s finger," he said.
Purohit visited the hospital to meet the boy and directed the hosptial administration to pay attention towards the patients.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir