Child`s finger cut by sweeper; four suspended
Jaipur: A one-year-old boy`s finger was cut allegedly by a hospital sweeper when he was trying to remove a tube from his hand, prompting authorities to suspend him and three compounders for negligence in Barmer district.
"The compounders Laxman, Anil Kumar and Rajendra Maurya and the sweeper Badri were suspended last night for the negligence," Additional District Collector Arun Purohit said.
"The parents of the boy were in a hurry to get him discharged on Monday so the sweeper in a bid to cut the tube unknowingly cut the boy`s finger," he said.
Purohit visited the hospital to meet the boy and directed the hosptial administration to pay attention towards the patients.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what