Child`s finger cut by sweeper; four suspended
Jaipur: A one-year-old boy`s finger was cut allegedly by a hospital sweeper when he was trying to remove a tube from his hand, prompting authorities to suspend him and three compounders for negligence in Barmer district.
"The compounders Laxman, Anil Kumar and Rajendra Maurya and the sweeper Badri were suspended last night for the negligence," Additional District Collector Arun Purohit said.
"The parents of the boy were in a hurry to get him discharged on Monday so the sweeper in a bid to cut the tube unknowingly cut the boy`s finger," he said.
Purohit visited the hospital to meet the boy and directed the hosptial administration to pay attention towards the patients.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation