Child`s finger cut by sweeper; four suspended
Jaipur: A one-year-old boy`s finger was cut allegedly by a hospital sweeper when he was trying to remove a tube from his hand, prompting authorities to suspend him and three compounders for negligence in Barmer district.
"The compounders Laxman, Anil Kumar and Rajendra Maurya and the sweeper Badri were suspended last night for the negligence," Additional District Collector Arun Purohit said.
"The parents of the boy were in a hurry to get him discharged on Monday so the sweeper in a bid to cut the tube unknowingly cut the boy`s finger," he said.
Purohit visited the hospital to meet the boy and directed the hosptial administration to pay attention towards the patients.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash