Chopper carrying Gehlot makes emergency landing
Jaipur: A helicopter carrying Rajasthan
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday made an emergency landing
near Pilani after it developed a technical problem on its way
from here to Churu.
"All are safe. The helicopter had to make an emergency
landing on a field at Chandkoti, about 10 kms ahead of Pilani,
after it developed a technical problem," Gehlot said on phone.
The distance between Jaipur and Pilani is about 190 kms.
The Italian-made Augusta chopper, which had been
purchased by the state government during Vasudhara Raje`s
tenure, was being flown by two pilots to Churu, which is 240
kms from here. Besides Gehlot, it was carrying two staffers
from the state Secretariat.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India