Chopper carrying Gehlot makes emergency landing
Jaipur: A helicopter carrying Rajasthan
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday made an emergency landing
near Pilani after it developed a technical problem on its way
from here to Churu.
"All are safe. The helicopter had to make an emergency
landing on a field at Chandkoti, about 10 kms ahead of Pilani,
after it developed a technical problem," Gehlot said on phone.
The distance between Jaipur and Pilani is about 190 kms.
The Italian-made Augusta chopper, which had been
purchased by the state government during Vasudhara Raje`s
tenure, was being flown by two pilots to Churu, which is 240
kms from here. Besides Gehlot, it was carrying two staffers
from the state Secretariat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list