Chopper carrying Gehlot makes emergency landing
Jaipur: A helicopter carrying Rajasthan
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday made an emergency landing
near Pilani after it developed a technical problem on its way
from here to Churu.
"All are safe. The helicopter had to make an emergency
landing on a field at Chandkoti, about 10 kms ahead of Pilani,
after it developed a technical problem," Gehlot said on phone.
The distance between Jaipur and Pilani is about 190 kms.
The Italian-made Augusta chopper, which had been
purchased by the state government during Vasudhara Raje`s
tenure, was being flown by two pilots to Churu, which is 240
kms from here. Besides Gehlot, it was carrying two staffers
from the state Secretariat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan