Chopper carrying Gehlot makes emergency landing
Jaipur: A helicopter carrying Rajasthan
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday made an emergency landing
near Pilani after it developed a technical problem on its way
from here to Churu.
"All are safe. The helicopter had to make an emergency
landing on a field at Chandkoti, about 10 kms ahead of Pilani,
after it developed a technical problem," Gehlot said on phone.
The distance between Jaipur and Pilani is about 190 kms.
The Italian-made Augusta chopper, which had been
purchased by the state government during Vasudhara Raje`s
tenure, was being flown by two pilots to Churu, which is 240
kms from here. Besides Gehlot, it was carrying two staffers
from the state Secretariat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble