Chopper carrying Gehlot makes emergency landing
Jaipur: A helicopter carrying Rajasthan
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday made an emergency landing
near Pilani after it developed a technical problem on its way
from here to Churu.
"All are safe. The helicopter had to make an emergency
landing on a field at Chandkoti, about 10 kms ahead of Pilani,
after it developed a technical problem," Gehlot said on phone.
The distance between Jaipur and Pilani is about 190 kms.
The Italian-made Augusta chopper, which had been
purchased by the state government during Vasudhara Raje`s
tenure, was being flown by two pilots to Churu, which is 240
kms from here. Besides Gehlot, it was carrying two staffers
from the state Secretariat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal