Churu coldest in Rajasthan at 1.6 degree C
Jaipur: Cold wave on Wednesday continued to sweep Rajasthan where Churu was the coldest with a minimum temperature of 1.6 degree Celsius.
Pilani recorded a low of 2.6 degrees, the weather office said today.
Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Jaipur, Dabok and Jaisalmer recorded night temperature of 4, 4.5, 5.2, 6.4 and 6.5 degrees respectively while other stations recorded minimum of 7 and 8 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...