Churu coldest in Rajasthan at 1.6 degree C
Jaipur: Cold wave on Wednesday continued to sweep Rajasthan where Churu was the coldest with a minimum temperature of 1.6 degree Celsius.
Pilani recorded a low of 2.6 degrees, the weather office said today.
Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Jaipur, Dabok and Jaisalmer recorded night temperature of 4, 4.5, 5.2, 6.4 and 6.5 degrees respectively while other stations recorded minimum of 7 and 8 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note