Churu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rajasthan continued to reel under
extreme cold wave with Churu being the coldest place
recording a minimum temperature of -1.4 degree celsius
followed by Pilani at 0.3 degrees.
Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 0.6 degree celsius
while Phalodi, Bikaner, Sikar and Jaisalmer had a low of 4,
4.2, 4.8 and 5.4 degree celsius respectively.
Other places also recorded minimum temperatures in the
range of 6.1 degree celsius to 13.2 degree celsius, according
to the Met department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!