Churu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold wave kept the desert state of
Rajasthan in its grip with Churu recording the lowest
temperature of 1.5 degree Celsius on Saturday.
Dabok was also cold at 3.2 degree Celsius, according to
the Met department here.
Vanasthali, Sawaimadhopur, Pilani and Bundi recorded a
minimum of 3.4, 4.8, 5.5 and 5.8 degree Celsius respectively
while other parts of the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 6.4 degree Celsius to 10.5 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Attention users: New malware commits data theft by the sound of your processor!
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Oops! Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah gets kissed by woman in public — Watch video
- Iraqi army declares Fallujah fully liberated from Islamic State
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more