Churu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold wave kept the desert state of
Rajasthan in its grip with Churu recording the lowest
temperature of 1.5 degree Celsius on Saturday.
Dabok was also cold at 3.2 degree Celsius, according to
the Met department here.
Vanasthali, Sawaimadhopur, Pilani and Bundi recorded a
minimum of 3.4, 4.8, 5.5 and 5.8 degree Celsius respectively
while other parts of the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 6.4 degree Celsius to 10.5 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq