Churu coldest in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold wave kept the desert state of
Rajasthan in its grip with Churu recording the lowest
temperature of 1.5 degree Celsius on Saturday.
Dabok was also cold at 3.2 degree Celsius, according to
the Met department here.
Vanasthali, Sawaimadhopur, Pilani and Bundi recorded a
minimum of 3.4, 4.8, 5.5 and 5.8 degree Celsius respectively
while other parts of the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 6.4 degree Celsius to 10.5 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees