Churu coldest place in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold wave continued to sweep
Rajasthan on Friday where Churu was the coldest place with a
minimum of 4.4 degree Celsius.
Sriganganagar recorded a low of 4.5 degrees while
Chittorgarh, Vanasthali, Dabok and Pilani recorded night
temperatures of 5.5, 6.5, 7.4 and 7.5 degree Celsius
Dholpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Ajmer recorded low of 8,
9.4, 10.3 and 10.4 degrees respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India