Churu hottest at 45.3 degress Celsius in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Churu was today the hottest place in Rajasthan with the maximum temperature of 45.3 degrees Celsius as heat wave continued to sweep across the state, a Met report said.
Due to moisture influx from south-west, the mercury dipped at some places by one to three degree Celsius, it said.
Barring Udaipur, where the Mercury recorded 35.8 degrees Celsius, the maximum temperature ranged between 39 to 44.4 degrees Celsius at all places including Ajmer, Pilani, Kota, Chittorgarh, Barmer, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and Bikaner.
Hot and humid conditions prevailed in Jaipur which recorded maximum 41.8 deg C, about 2 deg C less than yesterday with humidity at 30-40 per cent.
Similar weather conditions will prevail in next 24 hours in the state, forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt