Churu in Rajasthan sizzles at 48 deg C
Jaipur: Scorching heat continued in Rajasthan with mercury settling at a sizzling 48 degree celsius in Churu, hottest in the state.
Jaisalmer was also under the grip intense heat at 43.3 degree celsius while Sriganganagar recorded the maximum temperature at 43.2 degrees Celsius.
Bikaner was hot at 42.5 degrees, Barmer 42, Kota 41.9, Jaipur 41.8 and Ajmer 40.6 degree celsius, according to Met department here.
The weather conditions would remain the same during the next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack