CM approves special courts for fake medicine
Jaipur: To speedy dispose off the cases
relating to adulteration in medicines, Rajasthan Chief
Minister Ashok Gehlot has given his approval to notify all
district and session courts to work as special courts.
The courts would now dispose cases related to Drugs
and Cosmetic Act under their respective jurisdiction, an
official release said.
The courts have been approved with the consent of the
Chief justice of Rajasthan High court, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!