CM approves special courts for fake medicine
Jaipur: To speedy dispose off the cases
relating to adulteration in medicines, Rajasthan Chief
Minister Ashok Gehlot has given his approval to notify all
district and session courts to work as special courts.
The courts would now dispose cases related to Drugs
and Cosmetic Act under their respective jurisdiction, an
official release said.
The courts have been approved with the consent of the
Chief justice of Rajasthan High court, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly