CM approves special courts for fake medicine
Jaipur: To speedy dispose off the cases
relating to adulteration in medicines, Rajasthan Chief
Minister Ashok Gehlot has given his approval to notify all
district and session courts to work as special courts.
The courts would now dispose cases related to Drugs
and Cosmetic Act under their respective jurisdiction, an
official release said.
The courts have been approved with the consent of the
Chief justice of Rajasthan High court, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY