Cold conditions abate in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions abated in most parts of Rajasthan on Monday where Mount Abu was the coldest at 3 degrees Celsius.
Sri Ganganagar and Churu recorded a low of 4 and 5.4 degrees Celsius while other areas in the state recorded a minimum between 7 degrees Celsius and 11.2 degrees Celsius.
Night temperatures are likely to dip by a few notches in the next 48 hours, a forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral