Cold conditions abate in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions abated in most parts of Rajasthan on Monday where Mount Abu was the coldest at 3 degrees Celsius.
Sri Ganganagar and Churu recorded a low of 4 and 5.4 degrees Celsius while other areas in the state recorded a minimum between 7 degrees Celsius and 11.2 degrees Celsius.
Night temperatures are likely to dip by a few notches in the next 48 hours, a forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"