Cold conditions continue in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Biting cold conditions continued to affect normal life in Rajasthan where Churu recorded night temperature below zero degree Celsius for third consecutive day.
The night temperature was minus 1.7 degrees Celsius in Churu, while Mount Abu recorded minus 0.5 degrees, according to the MeT Department here.
Pilani recorded a low of zero degree, while Sriganganagar recorded a minimum of 0.9 degrees Celsius.
Vanasthali, Chittorgarh, Dabok, Sikar and Jaipur shivered at 1.2, 1.7, 2.8, 3.3 and 4 degrees Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family