Cold continues to grip Rajasthan, trains delayed due to fog
Jaipur: Rajasthan remained in the grip of intense cold where mercury dipped to 0.5 degrees Celsius in Mount Abu followed by Churu which shivered at 1.2 degrees Celsius.
Normal life remained out of gear in the region where dense fog kept vehicular and train movement affected.
According to a North Western Railway spokesperson, eleven trains were reported to be running late and one had to be rescheduled due to foggy weather.
Vehicles were also moving at snail`s pace at the highways due to poor visibility.
Sriganganagar recorded a night temperature of 1.7 degrees Celsius, while Pilani, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Dabok, Chittorgarh, Ajmer recorded minimum of 3.4, 5.2, 5.4, 6.8, 6.9 and 7 degrees Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players