Cold continues to grip Rajasthan, trains delayed due to fog
Jaipur: Rajasthan remained in the grip of intense cold where mercury dipped to 0.5 degrees Celsius in Mount Abu followed by Churu which shivered at 1.2 degrees Celsius.
Normal life remained out of gear in the region where dense fog kept vehicular and train movement affected.
According to a North Western Railway spokesperson, eleven trains were reported to be running late and one had to be rescheduled due to foggy weather.
Vehicles were also moving at snail`s pace at the highways due to poor visibility.
Sriganganagar recorded a night temperature of 1.7 degrees Celsius, while Pilani, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Dabok, Chittorgarh, Ajmer recorded minimum of 3.4, 5.2, 5.4, 6.8, 6.9 and 7 degrees Celsius respectively.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Supreme Court approves single common entrance test for medical courses; NEET to be conducted in two phases
- VVIP chopper scam: Italian firm paid Rs 50 cr to 'manage' media
- Top Islamic State operative killed in Lebanon
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: The countdown has officially begun
- Syrian army set for offensive to retake Aleppo: Report