Cold wave abates in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions today abated in desert state Rajasthan where mercury rose up to five degrees Celsius in many parts of the region.
Mount Abu, a sole hill station, recorded a low of two degrees C last night, a MeT official said.
Meanwhile Churu recorded a minimum temperature of 4 degrees C followed by Sriganganagar at 5 deg C, Bikaner at 5.1 deg C, Jaisalmer at 6.2 deg C, Pilani at 6.3 deg C, Jaipur at 8.5 deg C, Barmer at 9.4 deg C, Udaipur at 10 deg C, and Ajmer at 10.5 degree C.
However, the trains were still running late due to foggy or misty weather in the state, a NWR spokesman said.
Most of the long distance trains from adjoining states of Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab were running late.
Temperature would further rise in the next 24 hours in the state as a western disturbance is expected to minimise the cold wave conditions, a MeT forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested