Cold wave continues to sweep Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold wave conditions on Tuesday continued to sweep Rajasthan where Sriganganagar recorded a low of 2.3 degrees Celsius.
Churu, Pilani, Chittorgarh, Dabok and Jaipur shivered at 2.8, 3.1, 3.5, 3.8 and 4.4 degrees Celsius respectively.
Other places recorded a low between 4.5 and 9 degrees Celsius, according to a MET report here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31