Cold wave returns in Rajasthan, Sikar coldest
Jaipur: Cold returned to Rajasthan with a
vengeance with Sikar recording the lowest temperature of 4.5
degrees in the desert state.
Pilani had a low of 4.8 degrees Celsius, while Bikaner
recorded a minimum of 5.5 degrees Celsius.
Pink city Jaipur and Churu recorded identical minimums of
six degrees Celsius.
Other places in the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 6.6 degrees Celsius to 16.6 degrees Celsius,
according to MeT Department here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30