Complainant tries to misbehave with Rajasthan CM
Jaipur: Annoyed over police`s alleged
negligence towards his complaint, a man tried to misbehave
with Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot at his official
residence in Jaipur on Monday.
The middle-aged man, Khemaram Meghwal, had gone to the
CM`s residence during a public hearing where he became unruly
and tried to manhandle the chief minister alleging negligence
and non-action by police towards his complaint, sources said.
However, the situation was immediately brought under
control by security personnel, they added.
"A man hailing from Nagaur came and tried to misbehave
with me during a public hearing, but security personnel
controlled the situation", Gehlot told reporters.
"I called him separately and asked about his complaint
which prompted him to act like this. He told me that a woman
relative had taken his daughter and wife to Jodhpur where his
daughter is being forced into prostitution. He said he
approached police several times but no action was initiated",
"I immediately asked officials that the matter be probed
by a separate police team not by local police station so as to
ensure proper action", Gehlot said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review