Complaint against Devegowda`s son posted to Sep 24
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court on Thursday posted to
September 24 a complaint filed against one of the sons of
former Prime Minister H D Devegowda, for allegedly possessing
assets disporportionate to known sources of income.
Lokayukta Special Court Judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted for
orders the complaint filed against H D Balakrishne Gowda by a
retired Assistant Manager of Visveswaraya Iron and Steel
Limited (VISL), S N Balakrishna.
Balakrishna in his complaint filed today, charged
Balakrishnegowda, a retired KAS officer of possessing wealth
to the tune of Rs 70 crore at the time of his retirement which
is valued at Rs 500 crore today.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video