Complaint against Devegowda`s son posted to Sep 24
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Court on Thursday posted to
September 24 a complaint filed against one of the sons of
former Prime Minister H D Devegowda, for allegedly possessing
assets disporportionate to known sources of income.
Lokayukta Special Court Judge N K Sudhindra Rao posted for
orders the complaint filed against H D Balakrishne Gowda by a
retired Assistant Manager of Visveswaraya Iron and Steel
Limited (VISL), S N Balakrishna.
Balakrishna in his complaint filed today, charged
Balakrishnegowda, a retired KAS officer of possessing wealth
to the tune of Rs 70 crore at the time of his retirement which
is valued at Rs 500 crore today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’