Complaint in court seeking Shinde`s arrest for alleged hate statement
Jaipur: A complaint has been filed in a court here seeking the arrest of Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s for his alleged hate statement against RSS and BJP vis-a-vis Hindu terror.
The Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate of Jaipur city today asked the complainant, who is a leader of local BJP`s youth front, to produce evidence against for his alleged hate statement against RSS and BJP and how the statement adversely affected the complainant or gave rise to the alleged offence of creating hatred and hurting religious feelings.
The complainant was filed on Wednesday by one Somdutt Panchal, President of Bharatiya Yuva Morcha Jaipur of Hawamahal zone, alleging Shinde`s statement was bound to hurt religious feelings and defamed BJP and RSS.
As such, a criminal case be directed to be registered against Shinde and he be arrested, the complainant said.
The complainant alleged Shinde was guilty of violating the relevant sections of IPC by his statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'