Complaint in court seeking Shinde`s arrest for alleged hate statement
Jaipur: A complaint has been filed in a court here seeking the arrest of Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde`s for his alleged hate statement against RSS and BJP vis-a-vis Hindu terror.
The Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate of Jaipur city today asked the complainant, who is a leader of local BJP`s youth front, to produce evidence against for his alleged hate statement against RSS and BJP and how the statement adversely affected the complainant or gave rise to the alleged offence of creating hatred and hurting religious feelings.
The complainant was filed on Wednesday by one Somdutt Panchal, President of Bharatiya Yuva Morcha Jaipur of Hawamahal zone, alleging Shinde`s statement was bound to hurt religious feelings and defamed BJP and RSS.
As such, a criminal case be directed to be registered against Shinde and he be arrested, the complainant said.
The complainant alleged Shinde was guilty of violating the relevant sections of IPC by his statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred