Cong leaders, CPM accuses BJP of spreading communalism
Jaipur: Senior Congress leaders, including
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and CPI-M on Sunday lashed
at BJP, accusing the opposition party of spreading communalism
in the country.
"BJP has been exposed by its own leader Arun Jaitley. BJP
has already weakened but now their leaders are trying to
revive the party by propagating the issue of corruption. This
is the party whose leaders have no faith in Ram, but are doing
politics in the name of Ram and Hinduism," he said at an open
session organised by `Sampradayikta Virodhi committee` in Jaipur.
CPI(M) leader Pushpendra Grewal also accused the BJP and
RSS leaders of being communal and misguiding people in the
name of Hinduism.
Senior Congress leader and MP Motilal Vora said, "We know
what are the forces which have been working for communalism in
the country but if we do not take strong action against them,
these will continue to grow.
There have been several communal riots in the country
since independence and those behind all this problem are
trying to misguide people but we need to stand up together to
counter and eradicate the problem," Vora said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics