Cong leaders, CPM accuses BJP of spreading communalism
Jaipur: Senior Congress leaders, including
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and CPI-M on Sunday lashed
at BJP, accusing the opposition party of spreading communalism
in the country.
"BJP has been exposed by its own leader Arun Jaitley. BJP
has already weakened but now their leaders are trying to
revive the party by propagating the issue of corruption. This
is the party whose leaders have no faith in Ram, but are doing
politics in the name of Ram and Hinduism," he said at an open
session organised by `Sampradayikta Virodhi committee` in Jaipur.
CPI(M) leader Pushpendra Grewal also accused the BJP and
RSS leaders of being communal and misguiding people in the
name of Hinduism.
Senior Congress leader and MP Motilal Vora said, "We know
what are the forces which have been working for communalism in
the country but if we do not take strong action against them,
these will continue to grow.
There have been several communal riots in the country
since independence and those behind all this problem are
trying to misguide people but we need to stand up together to
counter and eradicate the problem," Vora said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan