Cong leaders, CPM accuses BJP of spreading communalism
Jaipur: Senior Congress leaders, including
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and CPI-M on Sunday lashed
at BJP, accusing the opposition party of spreading communalism
in the country.
"BJP has been exposed by its own leader Arun Jaitley. BJP
has already weakened but now their leaders are trying to
revive the party by propagating the issue of corruption. This
is the party whose leaders have no faith in Ram, but are doing
politics in the name of Ram and Hinduism," he said at an open
session organised by `Sampradayikta Virodhi committee` in Jaipur.
CPI(M) leader Pushpendra Grewal also accused the BJP and
RSS leaders of being communal and misguiding people in the
name of Hinduism.
Senior Congress leader and MP Motilal Vora said, "We know
what are the forces which have been working for communalism in
the country but if we do not take strong action against them,
these will continue to grow.
There have been several communal riots in the country
since independence and those behind all this problem are
trying to misguide people but we need to stand up together to
counter and eradicate the problem," Vora said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!