Congress expels 8 office bearers for anti-party activities
Jaipur: Congress on Tuesday expelled eight office bearers for six years for campaigning against the party`s official candidate for the December 1 elections in Rajasthan.
The expelled functionaries were campaigning against party`s
official candidate Gopal Singh Rawat on Bheem Assembly seat.
Pradesh Congress Committee served the expulsion notices to the office bearers on the orders of AICC General Secretary and incharge Gurudas Kamat, the party spokesman said.
The expelled functionaries were -- Devgarh Block Committee Chairman Bhagwati Prasad Tak, President Narpat Singh Kishnawat, General Secretary Hansraj Kansara, Pradesh Mahila Congress Secretary Sheela Pokharna, Bheem Block Committee President KL Ranka, Treasurer Pintu Gandhi, Secretary Prakash Lalwani and Spokesman Gagan Das Sindhi, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Political blame-game begins as auto, taxi unions go on indefinite strike against app-based taxi services
- NGT seeks details of Rs 20,000 crore expenditure on cleaning Ganga
- Stolen LMG recovered in Punjab, red alert sounded for runaway BSF trooper
- India wants close security coordination with Bangladesh: Envoy
- LeEco launches new video membership brand for young consumers