Congress files complaint against BJP for flouting model code
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Thursday accused the BJP government in the state of violating model code of conduct by not removing its publicity hoardings despite the announcement of Lok Sabha polls yesterday.
The party submitted a complaint to the Chief Election Office here, PCC spokesperson Archna Sharma said.
Not only BJP`s hoardings are being displayed, but also government`s performance charts and success story are available on websites which should be checked forthwith, Sharma said.
PCC demanded an immediate attention of CEO and appropriate action against BJP, she said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today