Congress files complaint against BJP for flouting model code
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Thursday accused the BJP government in the state of violating model code of conduct by not removing its publicity hoardings despite the announcement of Lok Sabha polls yesterday.
The party submitted a complaint to the Chief Election Office here, PCC spokesperson Archna Sharma said.
Not only BJP`s hoardings are being displayed, but also government`s performance charts and success story are available on websites which should be checked forthwith, Sharma said.
PCC demanded an immediate attention of CEO and appropriate action against BJP, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city