Congress files complaint against BJP for flouting model code
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Thursday accused the BJP government in the state of violating model code of conduct by not removing its publicity hoardings despite the announcement of Lok Sabha polls yesterday.
The party submitted a complaint to the Chief Election Office here, PCC spokesperson Archna Sharma said.
Not only BJP`s hoardings are being displayed, but also government`s performance charts and success story are available on websites which should be checked forthwith, Sharma said.
PCC demanded an immediate attention of CEO and appropriate action against BJP, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September