Congress files complaint against BJP for flouting model code
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Thursday accused the BJP government in the state of violating model code of conduct by not removing its publicity hoardings despite the announcement of Lok Sabha polls yesterday.
The party submitted a complaint to the Chief Election Office here, PCC spokesperson Archna Sharma said.
Not only BJP`s hoardings are being displayed, but also government`s performance charts and success story are available on websites which should be checked forthwith, Sharma said.
PCC demanded an immediate attention of CEO and appropriate action against BJP, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry
- AFI asks IAAF for Olympics wild card for javelin prodigy Neeraj Chopra
- Seven lakh applicants for Punjab Police to face dope test