Congress files complaint against BJP for flouting model code
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Thursday accused the BJP government in the state of violating model code of conduct by not removing its publicity hoardings despite the announcement of Lok Sabha polls yesterday.
The party submitted a complaint to the Chief Election Office here, PCC spokesperson Archna Sharma said.
Not only BJP`s hoardings are being displayed, but also government`s performance charts and success story are available on websites which should be checked forthwith, Sharma said.
PCC demanded an immediate attention of CEO and appropriate action against BJP, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui