Cops should be sensitive on human right issues: Raj DGP
Jaipur: Policemen should be alert and sensitive towards human right issues while performing their duties, Director General of Rajasthan Police said on Wednesday.
"Policemen should ensure safety and security of human lives and their goods, besides keeping an eye on the human rights very sensitively," DGP Omendra Bhardwaj said at the passing-out parade of a batch of 283 police recruits who have completed their nine-month training here.
Cyber safety and personal development would be an additional qualification to deal with challenges in the police job, the DGP said.
During the nine-month period, the recruits, comprising 184 women and 99 men personnel, attended a rigorous field training and classroom lessons, Additional Director General of Rajasthan Police Academy BL Soni said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Cadaver donation takes place for third day in a row in Mumbai
- China says Oli's fall will not change ties with Nepal
- This embryonic gene may help fight ageing
- Residential property sales grow 8% sequentially in Q1
- READ: ABSOLUTE GOLD! Irfan Pathan's brilliant response to a troll who tried to humiliate him