Couple commits suicide in Kota
Kota: A young couple allegedly
committed suicide by consuming poison in Sanjay Nagar area
here, police said on Thursday.
26-year-old Sanjay Saini and his 23-year-old wife
Kanchan committed suicide after consuming poison at their
rented accommodation here yesterday, they said.
Their two and a half-year-old son is survived alone.
Saini was depressed over his unemployment and may be
the couple took the extreme step due to it, Sub-Inspector,
Bhemgang police station, Dhanraj said, adding investigations
into the case are on.
The couple had a love marriage four years ago against
the wishes of their parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends