Couple commits suicide in Kota
Kota: A young couple allegedly
committed suicide by consuming poison in Sanjay Nagar area
here, police said on Thursday.
26-year-old Sanjay Saini and his 23-year-old wife
Kanchan committed suicide after consuming poison at their
rented accommodation here yesterday, they said.
Their two and a half-year-old son is survived alone.
Saini was depressed over his unemployment and may be
the couple took the extreme step due to it, Sub-Inspector,
Bhemgang police station, Dhanraj said, adding investigations
into the case are on.
The couple had a love marriage four years ago against
the wishes of their parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?