Couple electrocuted while hanging clothes on iron wire
Bundi: A 25-year-old woman and her 29-year-old husband were electrocuted while hanging clothes on an iron wire at their home in Bherupuraojha village here on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Bheemraj and Pooja, police said.
Pooja was hanging clothes on the iron wire this morning when she was suddenly electrocuted. In the attempt to save her, Bheemraj also got electrocuted, they said.
The couple died on the spot.
Following the postmortem, the bodies were handed over to the family members, police said, adding that no case had been registered in the matter.
- 54 crore Indians in grip of drought: Swaraj Abhiyan
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord