Couple electrocuted while hanging clothes on iron wire
Bundi: A 25-year-old woman and her 29-year-old husband were electrocuted while hanging clothes on an iron wire at their home in Bherupuraojha village here on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Bheemraj and Pooja, police said.
Pooja was hanging clothes on the iron wire this morning when she was suddenly electrocuted. In the attempt to save her, Bheemraj also got electrocuted, they said.
The couple died on the spot.
Following the postmortem, the bodies were handed over to the family members, police said, adding that no case had been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed