Couple electrocuted while hanging clothes on iron wire
Bundi: A 25-year-old woman and her 29-year-old husband were electrocuted while hanging clothes on an iron wire at their home in Bherupuraojha village here on Monday.
The deceased were identified as Bheemraj and Pooja, police said.
Pooja was hanging clothes on the iron wire this morning when she was suddenly electrocuted. In the attempt to save her, Bheemraj also got electrocuted, they said.
The couple died on the spot.
Following the postmortem, the bodies were handed over to the family members, police said, adding that no case had been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today
- Akshay Kumar looks dapper in the brand new poster of ‘Rustom’