Court allows NIA to quiz 4 Ajmer dargah blast accused
Ajmer: A court here has allowed National
Investigation Agency (NIA) to interrogate four accused
belonging to Hindu outfits, who are lodged in a jail here, in
connection with Samjhauta Express explosion in February 2007.
District and Session Judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal has
given persmission to NIA to question Lokesh Sharma and
Devendra Gupta, both members of right wing group Abhinav
Bharat, in connection with Samjhauta Express blast.
In another application, Acting Chief Judicial Magistrate
Jagendra Kumar Agarwal also gave permission to NIA for
interrogation of Harshad Solanki and Mukesh Vasani, both
members of right wing group Abhinav Bharat, in central jail
All the four were arrested by Rajasthan Anti-Terror
Squad in connection with the Ajmer blast which left 3 persons
S.P. National Investigation Agency Mahesh Chand Ladha
and his team will interrogate the four for ten days
Meanwhile, lawyer of the accused Umardan Lakhavat filed
two applications in both the courts today seeking permission
for presence during the interrogation of the accused.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'