Court orders filing of FIR against Rajasthan MLA
Jaipur: A court in Rajasthan`s Karauli district has ordered the police to lodge an FIR against state minister Bharosi Lal Jatav and 11 others, including his four
sons, on charges of illegal mining.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Hindaun Randhir Singh directed the police yesterday to file the report against Jatav, minister for real estate and motor garages.
Complainant Ashok Pathak, a local resident, had accused the 12 of running illegal stone quarries on forest land.
The report will be registered as soon as the court orders reach us, said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman