Court orders filing of FIR against Rajasthan MLA
Jaipur: A court in Rajasthan`s Karauli district has ordered the police to lodge an FIR against state minister Bharosi Lal Jatav and 11 others, including his four
sons, on charges of illegal mining.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Hindaun Randhir Singh directed the police yesterday to file the report against Jatav, minister for real estate and motor garages.
Complainant Ashok Pathak, a local resident, had accused the 12 of running illegal stone quarries on forest land.
The report will be registered as soon as the court orders reach us, said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Sikh candidate's billboard painted with 'ISIS' in NZ
- Syria border region must be `cleansed` of ISIS jihadists: Turkey
- IGL net profit jumps 44% to Rs 148 crore in June quarter
- NIA files chargesheet against Dawood's close aide Zahid Miyan
- Oh blonde! Anusha Dandekar and boyfriend Karan Kundra go twinning—See pics