Court orders filing of FIR against Rajasthan MLA
Jaipur: A court in Rajasthan`s Karauli district has ordered the police to lodge an FIR against state minister Bharosi Lal Jatav and 11 others, including his four
sons, on charges of illegal mining.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Hindaun Randhir Singh directed the police yesterday to file the report against Jatav, minister for real estate and motor garages.
Complainant Ashok Pathak, a local resident, had accused the 12 of running illegal stone quarries on forest land.
The report will be registered as soon as the court orders reach us, said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?