Court orders filing of FIR against Rajasthan MLA
Jaipur: A court in Rajasthan`s Karauli district has ordered the police to lodge an FIR against state minister Bharosi Lal Jatav and 11 others, including his four
sons, on charges of illegal mining.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Hindaun Randhir Singh directed the police yesterday to file the report against Jatav, minister for real estate and motor garages.
Complainant Ashok Pathak, a local resident, had accused the 12 of running illegal stone quarries on forest land.
The report will be registered as soon as the court orders reach us, said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31