Court reserves order on bail plea of Ajmer blast accused
Ajmer: A local court on Saturday reserved its
order on the bail application of three accused chargesheeted
in the 2007 Ajmer blast case.
District and Sessions Judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal heard
the arguments of the counsel for the accused Devendra Gupta,
Lokesh Sharma and Chander Shekhar Lave in the case and set
October 26 for delivering its order on their plea.
A lower court had rejected their bail application in the
The trio were chargesheeted by the Rajasthan Anti-
Terrorism Squad on Friday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India