Court reserves order on bail plea of Ajmer blast accused
Ajmer: A local court on Saturday reserved its
order on the bail application of three accused chargesheeted
in the 2007 Ajmer blast case.
District and Sessions Judge Prashant Kumar Agarwal heard
the arguments of the counsel for the accused Devendra Gupta,
Lokesh Sharma and Chander Shekhar Lave in the case and set
October 26 for delivering its order on their plea.
A lower court had rejected their bail application in the
The trio were chargesheeted by the Rajasthan Anti-
Terrorism Squad on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- NSG likely to meet again to discuss entry of non-NPT countries
- Twenty five militants killed in eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan
- Kiren Rijiju celebrates anti-emergency day, says BJP against "dictatorship"
- Minister, 15 others killed in Somalia hotel attack
- Congress stages dharnas demanding resignation of 21 AAP MLAs