CPI to launch campaign against Centre, Rajasthan government
Jaipur: The Communist Party of India will launch a campaign next month against the "anti-people" policies of the Central and Rajasthan governments.
The 8-day campaign starting February 7 will focus on highlighting the shortcomings of the Congress-led governments, party secretary Atul Anjan said.
"Successive Congress governments have only brought corruption into the system," Anjan said.
CPI state secretary Tara Singh Sindhu said the party has identified 30 Assembly constituencies in the state where party will focus for polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'