CPI to launch campaign against Centre, Rajasthan government
Jaipur: The Communist Party of India will launch a campaign next month against the "anti-people" policies of the Central and Rajasthan governments.
The 8-day campaign starting February 7 will focus on highlighting the shortcomings of the Congress-led governments, party secretary Atul Anjan said.
"Successive Congress governments have only brought corruption into the system," Anjan said.
CPI state secretary Tara Singh Sindhu said the party has identified 30 Assembly constituencies in the state where party will focus for polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA