CPI to launch campaign against Centre, Rajasthan government
Jaipur: The Communist Party of India will launch a campaign next month against the "anti-people" policies of the Central and Rajasthan governments.
The 8-day campaign starting February 7 will focus on highlighting the shortcomings of the Congress-led governments, party secretary Atul Anjan said.
"Successive Congress governments have only brought corruption into the system," Anjan said.
CPI state secretary Tara Singh Sindhu said the party has identified 30 Assembly constituencies in the state where party will focus for polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Jayalalithaa's mortal remains taken to Rajaji Hall for people to pay last respects
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what