CPI to launch campaign against Centre, Rajasthan government
Jaipur: The Communist Party of India will launch a campaign next month against the "anti-people" policies of the Central and Rajasthan governments.
The 8-day campaign starting February 7 will focus on highlighting the shortcomings of the Congress-led governments, party secretary Atul Anjan said.
"Successive Congress governments have only brought corruption into the system," Anjan said.
CPI state secretary Tara Singh Sindhu said the party has identified 30 Assembly constituencies in the state where party will focus for polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown