CPI to launch campaign against Centre, Rajasthan government
Jaipur: The Communist Party of India will launch a campaign next month against the "anti-people" policies of the Central and Rajasthan governments.
The 8-day campaign starting February 7 will focus on highlighting the shortcomings of the Congress-led governments, party secretary Atul Anjan said.
"Successive Congress governments have only brought corruption into the system," Anjan said.
CPI state secretary Tara Singh Sindhu said the party has identified 30 Assembly constituencies in the state where party will focus for polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Cancer: Early warning signs you shouldn't ignore!