Crackdown on outlets selling liquor to teenagers in Rajasthan
Kota: Following the complaints of liquor being illegally sold to teenagers and school students, Deputy Excise Commissioner of the district has decided to take stern action against the defaulters.
"The complaints of selling wine and beer to teenagers and school going students by some liquor outlets have been received," Deputy Excise Commissioner, Kota Division, Anand Mathur said.
"It is the violation of Supreme Court`s order and stern action would be taken against the wine contractors and shopkeepers," he said.
Moreover, the excise department is going to have regular watch over the shops against which complaints were lodged by the locals.
Meanwhile, Superintendent of Police, Bundi, Priti Chandra said that sudden raid would be conducted on any liquor outlet and the owner would be severely punished if found selling liquor to the school students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station