Crackdown on outlets selling liquor to teenagers in Rajasthan
Kota: Following the complaints of liquor being illegally sold to teenagers and school students, Deputy Excise Commissioner of the district has decided to take stern action against the defaulters.
"The complaints of selling wine and beer to teenagers and school going students by some liquor outlets have been received," Deputy Excise Commissioner, Kota Division, Anand Mathur said.
"It is the violation of Supreme Court`s order and stern action would be taken against the wine contractors and shopkeepers," he said.
Moreover, the excise department is going to have regular watch over the shops against which complaints were lodged by the locals.
Meanwhile, Superintendent of Police, Bundi, Priti Chandra said that sudden raid would be conducted on any liquor outlet and the owner would be severely punished if found selling liquor to the school students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery