Crackdown on outlets selling liquor to teenagers in Rajasthan
Kota: Following the complaints of liquor being illegally sold to teenagers and school students, Deputy Excise Commissioner of the district has decided to take stern action against the defaulters.
"The complaints of selling wine and beer to teenagers and school going students by some liquor outlets have been received," Deputy Excise Commissioner, Kota Division, Anand Mathur said.
"It is the violation of Supreme Court`s order and stern action would be taken against the wine contractors and shopkeepers," he said.
Moreover, the excise department is going to have regular watch over the shops against which complaints were lodged by the locals.
Meanwhile, Superintendent of Police, Bundi, Priti Chandra said that sudden raid would be conducted on any liquor outlet and the owner would be severely punished if found selling liquor to the school students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report