Crane falls at Jaipur Metro construction site
Jaipur: A crane deployed at Hasanpura bridge for Jaipur Metro construction work fell Saturday morning when its operator lost control over the machine.
Nobody was injured in the incident, police said. However, three auto-rickshaws parked under the bridge were badly damaged.
Jaipur Metro CMD Nihal Chand Goyal visited the site and asked Jaipur Metro officials to lodge a case against the crane company, which had deployed its machine at the site.
Goyal also directed the company to compensate auto-rickshaw owners with new vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state