Crane falls at Jaipur Metro construction site
Jaipur: A crane deployed at Hasanpura bridge for Jaipur Metro construction work fell Saturday morning when its operator lost control over the machine.
Nobody was injured in the incident, police said. However, three auto-rickshaws parked under the bridge were badly damaged.
Jaipur Metro CMD Nihal Chand Goyal visited the site and asked Jaipur Metro officials to lodge a case against the crane company, which had deployed its machine at the site.
Goyal also directed the company to compensate auto-rickshaw owners with new vehicles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore