Curfew imposed on Bhilwara city in Rajasthan
Bhilwara (Rajasthan): Locals on Tuesday ransacked a few
shops, damaged vehicles and pelted stones at police after some
unidentified miscreants allegedly set a part of mosque on fire
here today, police said.
The district administration has imposed Section 144 on
the city and extra force has been deployed to maintain the law
and order situation, they said.
According to police, few unidentified persons set ablaze
a part of the mosque located on Sanganer road here in the wee
IG Ajmer Range Ramphool Singh who has reached the spot
said the situation is under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing