Curfew imposed on Bhilwara city in Rajasthan
Bhilwara (Rajasthan): Locals on Tuesday ransacked a few
shops, damaged vehicles and pelted stones at police after some
unidentified miscreants allegedly set a part of mosque on fire
here today, police said.
The district administration has imposed Section 144 on
the city and extra force has been deployed to maintain the law
and order situation, they said.
According to police, few unidentified persons set ablaze
a part of the mosque located on Sanganer road here in the wee
IG Ajmer Range Ramphool Singh who has reached the spot
said the situation is under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!