Curfew imposed on Bhilwara city in Rajasthan
Bhilwara (Rajasthan): Locals on Tuesday ransacked a few
shops, damaged vehicles and pelted stones at police after some
unidentified miscreants allegedly set a part of mosque on fire
here today, police said.
The district administration has imposed Section 144 on
the city and extra force has been deployed to maintain the law
and order situation, they said.
According to police, few unidentified persons set ablaze
a part of the mosque located on Sanganer road here in the wee
IG Ajmer Range Ramphool Singh who has reached the spot
said the situation is under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...