Curfew imposed on Bhilwara city in Rajasthan
Bhilwara (Rajasthan): Locals on Tuesday ransacked a few
shops, damaged vehicles and pelted stones at police after some
unidentified miscreants allegedly set a part of mosque on fire
here today, police said.
The district administration has imposed Section 144 on
the city and extra force has been deployed to maintain the law
and order situation, they said.
According to police, few unidentified persons set ablaze
a part of the mosque located on Sanganer road here in the wee
IG Ajmer Range Ramphool Singh who has reached the spot
said the situation is under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000