Curfew imposed on Bhilwara city in Rajasthan
Bhilwara (Rajasthan): Locals on Tuesday ransacked a few
shops, damaged vehicles and pelted stones at police after some
unidentified miscreants allegedly set a part of mosque on fire
here today, police said.
The district administration has imposed Section 144 on
the city and extra force has been deployed to maintain the law
and order situation, they said.
According to police, few unidentified persons set ablaze
a part of the mosque located on Sanganer road here in the wee
IG Ajmer Range Ramphool Singh who has reached the spot
said the situation is under control.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister