Curfew relaxed for nine hours in Asind, Gulabpura
Bhilwara: District administration on Wednesday relaxed the curfew for nine hours in Asind and Gulabpura towns of the district where communal clashes broke out few days back.
"The curfew was relaxed from 8 am to 5 pm. The situation is being reviewed and any further decision will be taken tomorrow," an official said.
The situation is now under control though the police forces are keeping a strict vigil in both the towns.
Tension broke out on January 25 when members of two communities clashed before the procession of Barawafat. Over a dozen shops were set ablaze and 12 people were injured in stone pelting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly