Curfew relaxed for nine hours in Asind, Gulabpura
Bhilwara: District administration on Wednesday relaxed the curfew for nine hours in Asind and Gulabpura towns of the district where communal clashes broke out few days back.
"The curfew was relaxed from 8 am to 5 pm. The situation is being reviewed and any further decision will be taken tomorrow," an official said.
The situation is now under control though the police forces are keeping a strict vigil in both the towns.
Tension broke out on January 25 when members of two communities clashed before the procession of Barawafat. Over a dozen shops were set ablaze and 12 people were injured in stone pelting.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'