DA case: Rajasthan ACB raids 5 locations
Kota: Anti-corruption bureau officials have raided five locations here in connection with an alleged disproportionate assets case involving a senior clerk of Urban Improvement Trust (UIT) office, an agency official said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, a team of ACB officials carried out raids yesterday at the five locations, owned by the clerk identified as Tarachand Singhal, during which they recovered cash worth over Rs two lakh from his residence, Additional SP, ACB, Kota Devendra Kumar Sharma said.
ACB had been receiving secret inputs that Singhal had amassed huge wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income, Sharma said.
Lockers and bank accounts of the clerk are still to be examined, he said, adding that further probes are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!