DA case: Rajasthan ACB raids 5 locations
Kota: Anti-corruption bureau officials have raided five locations here in connection with an alleged disproportionate assets case involving a senior clerk of Urban Improvement Trust (UIT) office, an agency official said on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, a team of ACB officials carried out raids yesterday at the five locations, owned by the clerk identified as Tarachand Singhal, during which they recovered cash worth over Rs two lakh from his residence, Additional SP, ACB, Kota Devendra Kumar Sharma said.
ACB had been receiving secret inputs that Singhal had amassed huge wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income, Sharma said.
Lockers and bank accounts of the clerk are still to be examined, he said, adding that further probes are on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know