Dairy`s chilling plant manager arrested on graft charges
Jaipur: A manager of a dairy`s chilling plant was Saturday arrested for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 40,000 in Rajasthan`s Chittorgarh district.
Dayashankar had demanded the bribe from milk supplier Baluram in lieu of ensuring regular supply from him and not questioning the quality of milk, sources in the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) said.
After verification of the complaint, an ACB team laid a trap and caught him red-handed, they said, adding that he had taken Rs 40,000 as bribe from the complainant earlier as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre