Dairy`s chilling plant manager arrested on graft charges
Jaipur: A manager of a dairy`s chilling plant was Saturday arrested for allegedly taking a bribe of Rs 40,000 in Rajasthan`s Chittorgarh district.
Dayashankar had demanded the bribe from milk supplier Baluram in lieu of ensuring regular supply from him and not questioning the quality of milk, sources in the Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) said.
After verification of the complaint, an ACB team laid a trap and caught him red-handed, they said, adding that he had taken Rs 40,000 as bribe from the complainant earlier as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!
- Nationwide frenzy as ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth arrives in style
- This is what Zakir Naik thinks about Narendra Modi, Islamic State and jihad