Danish Ambassador offers technical expertise to Raj Govt
Jaipur: Denmark Ambassador to India on Thursday offered the government of Rajasthan cooperation in the fields of water treatment, water distribution system and green building construction.
Disclosing this here today, an official spokesperson said that the Ambassador Freddy Svane during a meeting with state Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot offered him his country`s technical expertise in water treatment, recycling, water distribution and green building construction.
The diplomat also extended invitation to Gehlot to visit Denmark along with his delegation.
Other issues like infrastructure development, welfare schemes for people were also discussed in the meeting, the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'