Danish Ambassador offers technical expertise to Raj Govt
Jaipur: Denmark Ambassador to India on Thursday offered the government of Rajasthan cooperation in the fields of water treatment, water distribution system and green building construction.
Disclosing this here today, an official spokesperson said that the Ambassador Freddy Svane during a meeting with state Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot offered him his country`s technical expertise in water treatment, recycling, water distribution and green building construction.
The diplomat also extended invitation to Gehlot to visit Denmark along with his delegation.
Other issues like infrastructure development, welfare schemes for people were also discussed in the meeting, the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- India, Pakistan must decide scope of dialogue on Kashmir issue: United States
- Make your monsoon more enjoyable with these healthy tips!
- Turkish army killed suspected IS militants at Syria border - security sources
- Mehbooba Mufti takes oath as member of Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
- Brexit campaigner Gove bids to succeed Cameron as UK premier