Danish Ambassador offers technical expertise to Raj Govt
Jaipur: Denmark Ambassador to India on Thursday offered the government of Rajasthan cooperation in the fields of water treatment, water distribution system and green building construction.
Disclosing this here today, an official spokesperson said that the Ambassador Freddy Svane during a meeting with state Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot offered him his country`s technical expertise in water treatment, recycling, water distribution and green building construction.
The diplomat also extended invitation to Gehlot to visit Denmark along with his delegation.
Other issues like infrastructure development, welfare schemes for people were also discussed in the meeting, the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!