Dara encounter case: Raj Assembly adjourned twice
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Assembly was adjourned
twice in a row for total period of two hours amid slogan
shouting by opposition BJP members over the arrest of party
MLA Rajendra Rathore in Dara Singh fake encounter case.
As soon as the House assembled at 11 AM, BJP MLAs stood
up from seats and trooped into the well. They put their mobile
phones on the Speaker`s table and said arrest of Rathore only
on the basis of his phone call details was unjustified.
Shouting slogans against the arrest, the BJP members said
no public representative should keep phone if mere call
details become a ground for arrest because they have to talk
with everybody on phone.
As the pandemonium continued, the Speaker adjourned the
house for an hour.
After the House reassembled, BJP members again raised the
issue and created uproar.
The legislators stormed into the well and created uproar
following which the Speaker adjourned the House for another
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured