Dara encounter case: Raj Assembly adjourned twice
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Assembly was adjourned
twice in a row for total period of two hours amid slogan
shouting by opposition BJP members over the arrest of party
MLA Rajendra Rathore in Dara Singh fake encounter case.
As soon as the House assembled at 11 AM, BJP MLAs stood
up from seats and trooped into the well. They put their mobile
phones on the Speaker`s table and said arrest of Rathore only
on the basis of his phone call details was unjustified.
Shouting slogans against the arrest, the BJP members said
no public representative should keep phone if mere call
details become a ground for arrest because they have to talk
with everybody on phone.
As the pandemonium continued, the Speaker adjourned the
house for an hour.
After the House reassembled, BJP members again raised the
issue and created uproar.
The legislators stormed into the well and created uproar
following which the Speaker adjourned the House for another
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!