Dara Singh encounter: CBI court extends BJP MLA`s
Jaipur: A special CBI court on Monday extended judicial custody of former Rajasthan minister and BJP MLA Rajendra S Rathore till April 24 in the Dara Singh fake encounter case and reserved its ruling on taking cognisance of the charge-sheet against him.
A detailed arguments for three hours were made by the BJP legislator`s counsel before the CBI court here.
Rathore also spoke with the permission of the court and alleged that he was being implicated falsely in the case at the behest of the Congress government.
He claimed that he was not even remotely concerned with Dara Singh, who was allegedly killed by special operation group on the outskirts of Jaipur on October 23, 2006.
He said he is innocent and the court must do justice with him.
He also brought to the notice of the court that despite its order, he has not been provided amenities like bed, bed-sheets, pillows, fan and home-made food.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?