Dausa: Boy falls into borewell, rescue on
Jaipur: Rescue operation continued for the
second day on Friday to bring out a four-year-old boy, who fell
into a 135-ft-deep borewell in Rajasthan`s Dausa district,
"Oxygen is being supplied through a pipe in the borewell
but status of the boy, whether he is alive or dead, is not
known," SHO Ramgarh Amit Kumar said.
Six earthmoving machines have been put into service for
the rescue operation, he said.
The victim, Ankit, yesterday fell into the borewell at
Raimalpura village in Lalsot town while he was playing near
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'