Decision on CM will be taken after polls: Gehlot
Jaipur: Any decision on who will be the Chief Minister if Congress comes to power in Rajasthan will be taken after the Assembly polls, Ashok Gehlot said today.
The Rajasthan Chief Minister asserted that there was no infighting within Congress and the party high command will decide on allotment of tickets to contest the state Assembly polls on December 1.
Slamming opposition BJP, Gehlot said it did not have any issue to speak of and was spreading canard against his government.
Gehlot said BJP`s claim that certain schemes were brought out by his government with an eye on the Assembly polls was wrong.
Listing out the free medicines and other schemes of his government, Gehlot said the previous (BJP) government did not even have five achievements to its credit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation