Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme rolled out in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Centre`s ambitious Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme was on Tuesday rolled out in three districts of the Rajasthan.
The Aadhar-linked scheme, that enables direct cash transfer of subsidies into bank accounts of the beneficiaries, covers Alwar, Ajmer and Udaipur districts of the state.
Chief Secretary CK Mathew said here that cash subsidy of as many as seven schemes -- including scholarship and stipend for students -- will reach directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
These three Rajasthan districts are among the 20 districts across the country where the scheme has been introduced.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on