Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme rolled out in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Centre`s ambitious Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme was on Tuesday rolled out in three districts of the Rajasthan.
The Aadhar-linked scheme, that enables direct cash transfer of subsidies into bank accounts of the beneficiaries, covers Alwar, Ajmer and Udaipur districts of the state.
Chief Secretary CK Mathew said here that cash subsidy of as many as seven schemes -- including scholarship and stipend for students -- will reach directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
These three Rajasthan districts are among the 20 districts across the country where the scheme has been introduced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!