Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme rolled out in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Centre`s ambitious Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme was on Tuesday rolled out in three districts of the Rajasthan.
The Aadhar-linked scheme, that enables direct cash transfer of subsidies into bank accounts of the beneficiaries, covers Alwar, Ajmer and Udaipur districts of the state.
Chief Secretary CK Mathew said here that cash subsidy of as many as seven schemes -- including scholarship and stipend for students -- will reach directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
These three Rajasthan districts are among the 20 districts across the country where the scheme has been introduced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'