Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme rolled out in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Centre`s ambitious Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme was on Tuesday rolled out in three districts of the Rajasthan.
The Aadhar-linked scheme, that enables direct cash transfer of subsidies into bank accounts of the beneficiaries, covers Alwar, Ajmer and Udaipur districts of the state.
Chief Secretary CK Mathew said here that cash subsidy of as many as seven schemes -- including scholarship and stipend for students -- will reach directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
These three Rajasthan districts are among the 20 districts across the country where the scheme has been introduced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love