Dishonour killing: Girl killed by mother, brother
Jaipur: In a case of dishonour killing, a girl was allegedly killed by her mother and brother after they found out her love affair with a local boy in Rajasthan`s Sikar city, police said here on Tuesday.
"The incident took place yesterday at Bandyawas area. 22-year-old Babita was strangulated by her mother, brother and aunty after they came to know that she was having a relationship with a local boy," senior police official Ratan Lal said.
A search is on to nab the trio who fled after committing the crime, he said.
Babita`s father is a assistant police sub-inspector posted at Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Abhishek Manu Singhvi moots revamping CWC, shunting out of 'usual faces'
- India's tour of Zimbabwe and West Indies: BCCI selection committee to announce squads today
- Narendra Modi in Iran: PM invokes India's 'civilisational ties', aims to boost economic, cultural partnership
- IPL 2016, Match 56: Virat Kohli's RCB earn playoffs spot, to face Gujarat Lions in Qualifier 1
- Jorge Lorenzo pips Marc Marquez to Italian MotoGP win