Dishonour killing: Girl killed by mother, brother
Jaipur: In a case of dishonour killing, a girl was allegedly killed by her mother and brother after they found out her love affair with a local boy in Rajasthan`s Sikar city, police said here on Tuesday.
"The incident took place yesterday at Bandyawas area. 22-year-old Babita was strangulated by her mother, brother and aunty after they came to know that she was having a relationship with a local boy," senior police official Ratan Lal said.
A search is on to nab the trio who fled after committing the crime, he said.
Babita`s father is a assistant police sub-inspector posted at Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi