Dishonour killing: Girl killed by mother, brother
Jaipur: In a case of dishonour killing, a girl was allegedly killed by her mother and brother after they found out her love affair with a local boy in Rajasthan`s Sikar city, police said here on Tuesday.
"The incident took place yesterday at Bandyawas area. 22-year-old Babita was strangulated by her mother, brother and aunty after they came to know that she was having a relationship with a local boy," senior police official Ratan Lal said.
A search is on to nab the trio who fled after committing the crime, he said.
Babita`s father is a assistant police sub-inspector posted at Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda