Dishonour killing: Girl killed by mother, brother
Jaipur: In a case of dishonour killing, a girl was allegedly killed by her mother and brother after they found out her love affair with a local boy in Rajasthan`s Sikar city, police said here on Tuesday.
"The incident took place yesterday at Bandyawas area. 22-year-old Babita was strangulated by her mother, brother and aunty after they came to know that she was having a relationship with a local boy," senior police official Ratan Lal said.
A search is on to nab the trio who fled after committing the crime, he said.
Babita`s father is a assistant police sub-inspector posted at Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack