Dishonour killing: Girl killed by mother, brother
Jaipur: In a case of dishonour killing, a girl was allegedly killed by her mother and brother after they found out her love affair with a local boy in Rajasthan`s Sikar city, police said here on Tuesday.
"The incident took place yesterday at Bandyawas area. 22-year-old Babita was strangulated by her mother, brother and aunty after they came to know that she was having a relationship with a local boy," senior police official Ratan Lal said.
A search is on to nab the trio who fled after committing the crime, he said.
Babita`s father is a assistant police sub-inspector posted at Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- French Finance Min: France, Germany agree Britain should start process to leave EU quickly
- Syria attack so far leaves 25 children dead: UNICEF
- Chaitanya Padukone pens book on 'Pancham Da'
- Japanese girl hit by train while using smartphone
- Trupti Desai seeks God's blessing ahead of Bombay HC verdict on women's entry in Haji Ali Dargah case