Diwan of Ajmer Dargah demands stern action against terrorism
Jaipur: Demanding stern action against terror outfits involved in blasts, the spritual head of Ajmer Dargah on Sunday said effective measures must be taken to strengthen internal security in the larger interest of the nation.
"There should be strict action against the outfits which are spreading terror and fear in the country. The government took steps for safety of women in the wake of Delhi gang-rape now its time to show will against terrorism," Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, Diwan of khawaja Moinuddin Chisti`s shrine, told a news agency.
"Law should be amended and every state should have a special court for the trial of such cases. The trial court should be set up in Jails so that blast accused have no chance to come out in open anyway," he said.
"The recent Hyderabad serial bomb blasts are highly condemnable. Islam is against terrorism. When one cannot give life, he has no right to take it. Innocent people were killed in the blast and those involved in the coward act should not be spared at any cost," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!