Diwan of Ajmer Dargah demands stern action against terrorism
Jaipur: Demanding stern action against terror outfits involved in blasts, the spritual head of Ajmer Dargah on Sunday said effective measures must be taken to strengthen internal security in the larger interest of the nation.
"There should be strict action against the outfits which are spreading terror and fear in the country. The government took steps for safety of women in the wake of Delhi gang-rape now its time to show will against terrorism," Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, Diwan of khawaja Moinuddin Chisti`s shrine, told a news agency.
"Law should be amended and every state should have a special court for the trial of such cases. The trial court should be set up in Jails so that blast accused have no chance to come out in open anyway," he said.
"The recent Hyderabad serial bomb blasts are highly condemnable. Islam is against terrorism. When one cannot give life, he has no right to take it. Innocent people were killed in the blast and those involved in the coward act should not be spared at any cost," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`