Diwan of Ajmer Dargah demands stern action against terrorism
Jaipur: Demanding stern action against terror outfits involved in blasts, the spritual head of Ajmer Dargah on Sunday said effective measures must be taken to strengthen internal security in the larger interest of the nation.
"There should be strict action against the outfits which are spreading terror and fear in the country. The government took steps for safety of women in the wake of Delhi gang-rape now its time to show will against terrorism," Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, Diwan of khawaja Moinuddin Chisti`s shrine, told a news agency.
"Law should be amended and every state should have a special court for the trial of such cases. The trial court should be set up in Jails so that blast accused have no chance to come out in open anyway," he said.
"The recent Hyderabad serial bomb blasts are highly condemnable. Islam is against terrorism. When one cannot give life, he has no right to take it. Innocent people were killed in the blast and those involved in the coward act should not be spared at any cost," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days