Diwan of Ajmer Dargah demands stern action against terrorism
Jaipur: Demanding stern action against terror outfits involved in blasts, the spritual head of Ajmer Dargah on Sunday said effective measures must be taken to strengthen internal security in the larger interest of the nation.
"There should be strict action against the outfits which are spreading terror and fear in the country. The government took steps for safety of women in the wake of Delhi gang-rape now its time to show will against terrorism," Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, Diwan of khawaja Moinuddin Chisti`s shrine, told a news agency.
"Law should be amended and every state should have a special court for the trial of such cases. The trial court should be set up in Jails so that blast accused have no chance to come out in open anyway," he said.
"The recent Hyderabad serial bomb blasts are highly condemnable. Islam is against terrorism. When one cannot give life, he has no right to take it. Innocent people were killed in the blast and those involved in the coward act should not be spared at any cost," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video