Diwan of Ajmer Dargah demands stern action against terrorism
Jaipur: Demanding stern action against terror outfits involved in blasts, the spritual head of Ajmer Dargah on Sunday said effective measures must be taken to strengthen internal security in the larger interest of the nation.
"There should be strict action against the outfits which are spreading terror and fear in the country. The government took steps for safety of women in the wake of Delhi gang-rape now its time to show will against terrorism," Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, Diwan of khawaja Moinuddin Chisti`s shrine, told a news agency.
"Law should be amended and every state should have a special court for the trial of such cases. The trial court should be set up in Jails so that blast accused have no chance to come out in open anyway," he said.
"The recent Hyderabad serial bomb blasts are highly condemnable. Islam is against terrorism. When one cannot give life, he has no right to take it. Innocent people were killed in the blast and those involved in the coward act should not be spared at any cost," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan