Don`t link Maderna issue with caste: Cong
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Sunday said
the arrest of jat leader Mahipal Maderna should not be linked
with caste issue.
"There is no one in the party who is biased against any
caste," Rajasthan Congress chief Chandrabhan told reporters
here in reply to a question.
"Maderna was sacked from the ministry to ensure that
investigations into the matter is not affected due to his
ministerial position," he said.
Maderna was arrested by the CBI on Friday night in
Jodhpur in connection with Bhanwari Devi abduction case.
Maderna, who represents Osian Assembly constituency, was
sacked from the Cabinet on October 16 by Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot after his name cropped up in abduction of health worker
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi