Don`t link Maderna issue with caste: Cong
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Congress on Sunday said
the arrest of jat leader Mahipal Maderna should not be linked
with caste issue.
"There is no one in the party who is biased against any
caste," Rajasthan Congress chief Chandrabhan told reporters
here in reply to a question.
"Maderna was sacked from the ministry to ensure that
investigations into the matter is not affected due to his
ministerial position," he said.
Maderna was arrested by the CBI on Friday night in
Jodhpur in connection with Bhanwari Devi abduction case.
Maderna, who represents Osian Assembly constituency, was
sacked from the Cabinet on October 16 by Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot after his name cropped up in abduction of health worker
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites