Dozen injured in fire in temple fair
Jaipur: Around a dozen persons were injured and 28 shops gutted when a fire broke out in a fair in Rajasthan`s Karauli district, police said on Monday.
The fire broke out last evening at the fair in Kela Devi temple premises when a tent, in which some people were cooking, caught fire, Karauli collector Neeraj K Pawan said.
The fire gutted 28 temporary shops and was controlled
with the help of fire tenders and devotees, he said.
Around a dozen persons were injured in the fire.
Lakhs of devotees have flocked to the 15-day-long fair
which started on March 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16