Dozen injured in fire in temple fair
Jaipur: Around a dozen persons were injured and 28 shops gutted when a fire broke out in a fair in Rajasthan`s Karauli district, police said on Monday.
The fire broke out last evening at the fair in Kela Devi temple premises when a tent, in which some people were cooking, caught fire, Karauli collector Neeraj K Pawan said.
The fire gutted 28 temporary shops and was controlled
with the help of fire tenders and devotees, he said.
Around a dozen persons were injured in the fire.
Lakhs of devotees have flocked to the 15-day-long fair
which started on March 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen