Elderly Spanish woman dies in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An elderly Spanish woman today died in a hotel near here under mysterious circumstances.
Antonia (61) had arrived at the hotel located on the Jaipur-Delhi national highway in Kukas with a group of tourists yesterday.
"She fell unconscious in the bathroom in the morning. Her husband informed the hotel staff following which she was rushed to SMS hospital where she was declared dead on arrival," SHO Amber, Gaurishankar, said.
Post-mortem of the body would be conducted after the arrival of officials from the embassy, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends