Elderly Spanish woman dies in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An elderly Spanish woman today died in a hotel near here under mysterious circumstances.
Antonia (61) had arrived at the hotel located on the Jaipur-Delhi national highway in Kukas with a group of tourists yesterday.
"She fell unconscious in the bathroom in the morning. Her husband informed the hotel staff following which she was rushed to SMS hospital where she was declared dead on arrival," SHO Amber, Gaurishankar, said.
Post-mortem of the body would be conducted after the arrival of officials from the embassy, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?