Engine derails in Rajasthan, all passengers safe
Jaipur: An engine of a passenger train today derailed in Bikaner district but none of the persons on board were injured, a railway official said.
The engine of Lalgrah-Jaisalmer Express derailed between Diyatra Road and Nokhra stations this morning, a North-Western Railway spokesperson said, adding that a major mishap was averted as speed of the train was slow.
Two trains have been partially cancelled and efforts are being made to restore normalcy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- DNA: What the MTCR membership actually means for India?
- WATCH: More like Messi! Three most-talked about penalty misses by legendary footballers
- Crashed EgyptAir plane's data recorder repaired
- Six people found dead in Jharkhand; Maoist's role suspected
- Mexico police, troops `routinely` rape arrested women: Amnesty
- `India wants normalisation with Pakistan on its terms`