Ex-army man shots dead gambler in train, beaten to
Jaipur: A retired Army man was beaten to death after he killed a member of a gamblers` gang following a dispute over a card game in Jodhpur-Indore intercity train at
Indergarh railway station in Rajasthan`s Bundi district.
Ex-army man Hanumanaram, who was employed as a security guard in a company in Madhya Pradesh, was travelling in the train yesterday where he entered into a card game with
a group of around half-a-dozen persons who actually were members of a gang, GRP said today.
The gang members used to befriend co-passengers and play card game with them and trickily obtained money from passengers, they said.
"After a few rounds of the game, Hanumanaram objected to their trick and refused to give money he had lost in the game and opened fire from his pistol which hit a gang member
Nazruddin (25)," SHO GRP station, Kota, Kalyansahay Meena said.
"It was the train`s routine halt at the station when the incident happened. Hanumanaram, hailing from Nagaur district in MP, tried to run towards a village but the deceased`s companions caught him and thrashed him badly leading to his death," Meena said.
Two separate cases were registered with the GRP and the accused, who killed Hanumanaram, identified as Raju (27), Abid Ali (29), Rafique (30) and Kailash (21) were
arrested today, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das