Ex-army man shots dead gambler in train, beaten to
Jaipur: A retired Army man was beaten to death after he killed a member of a gamblers` gang following a dispute over a card game in Jodhpur-Indore intercity train at
Indergarh railway station in Rajasthan`s Bundi district.
Ex-army man Hanumanaram, who was employed as a security guard in a company in Madhya Pradesh, was travelling in the train yesterday where he entered into a card game with
a group of around half-a-dozen persons who actually were members of a gang, GRP said today.
The gang members used to befriend co-passengers and play card game with them and trickily obtained money from passengers, they said.
"After a few rounds of the game, Hanumanaram objected to their trick and refused to give money he had lost in the game and opened fire from his pistol which hit a gang member
Nazruddin (25)," SHO GRP station, Kota, Kalyansahay Meena said.
"It was the train`s routine halt at the station when the incident happened. Hanumanaram, hailing from Nagaur district in MP, tried to run towards a village but the deceased`s companions caught him and thrashed him badly leading to his death," Meena said.
Two separate cases were registered with the GRP and the accused, who killed Hanumanaram, identified as Raju (27), Abid Ali (29), Rafique (30) and Kailash (21) were
arrested today, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO