Explosion in Suratgarh ahead of Ashok Gehlot’s visit, one killed
Zee Media Bureau
Suratgarh: An explosion occurred on Thursday near a trauma centre, which was scheduled to be inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot this evening here.
A 13-year-old boy died in the blast, which took place near warehouses in Suratgarh town in Sriganganagar district.
According to reports, the boy had collected an unused bomb, which he had collected as a scrap.
"The boy, Pathan Bhaat, was collecting scrap when he found an unused bomb. He was trying to extract metal from the bomb when it exploded leaving him and a goat dead," SP Sriganganar Santosh Chalke said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read