Explosion in Suratgarh ahead of Ashok Gehlot’s visit, one killed
Zee Media Bureau
Suratgarh: An explosion occurred on Thursday near a trauma centre, which was scheduled to be inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot this evening here.
A 13-year-old boy died in the blast, which took place near warehouses in Suratgarh town in Sriganganagar district.
According to reports, the boy had collected an unused bomb, which he had collected as a scrap.
"The boy, Pathan Bhaat, was collecting scrap when he found an unused bomb. He was trying to extract metal from the bomb when it exploded leaving him and a goat dead," SP Sriganganar Santosh Chalke said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?