Explosion in Suratgarh ahead of Ashok Gehlot’s visit, one killed
Zee Media Bureau
Suratgarh: An explosion occurred on Thursday near a trauma centre, which was scheduled to be inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot this evening here.
A 13-year-old boy died in the blast, which took place near warehouses in Suratgarh town in Sriganganagar district.
According to reports, the boy had collected an unused bomb, which he had collected as a scrap.
"The boy, Pathan Bhaat, was collecting scrap when he found an unused bomb. He was trying to extract metal from the bomb when it exploded leaving him and a goat dead," SP Sriganganar Santosh Chalke said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users