Explosion in Suratgarh ahead of Ashok Gehlot’s visit, one killed
Zee Media Bureau
Suratgarh: An explosion occurred on Thursday near a trauma centre, which was scheduled to be inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot this evening here.
A 13-year-old boy died in the blast, which took place near warehouses in Suratgarh town in Sriganganagar district.
According to reports, the boy had collected an unused bomb, which he had collected as a scrap.
"The boy, Pathan Bhaat, was collecting scrap when he found an unused bomb. He was trying to extract metal from the bomb when it exploded leaving him and a goat dead," SP Sriganganar Santosh Chalke said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev