Explosion in Suratgarh ahead of Ashok Gehlot’s visit, one killed
Zee Media Bureau
Suratgarh: An explosion occurred on Thursday near a trauma centre, which was scheduled to be inaugurated by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot this evening here.
A 13-year-old boy died in the blast, which took place near warehouses in Suratgarh town in Sriganganagar district.
According to reports, the boy had collected an unused bomb, which he had collected as a scrap.
"The boy, Pathan Bhaat, was collecting scrap when he found an unused bomb. He was trying to extract metal from the bomb when it exploded leaving him and a goat dead," SP Sriganganar Santosh Chalke said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'