Explosive materials found in scrap containers
Jaipur: Explosive materials used for military purposes have been found in few containers of scrap at Kanakpura station here, police said.
"The containers came from Angola in southern Africa through a Singapore-based company Sunagro International and were found
during a check at the station from July 1 to July 15," Investigating Officer, Rajendra Diwakar said.
The explosives were found in four out of the thirteen containers, they said.
The consignment was to be delivered to a company, Yantra Steels in Nagaur district, he said, adding, 27 "live war" materials
have been found in the containers.
"Army has been informed about it and a detailed investigation by them would reveal the use of the material," he said.
An FIR in this regard was registered last evening with Kardhani police station under Explosives Act on a complaint given by the
the Kanakpura depot manager of Container Corporation of India, Saiyad Mohammd Abbas Rizwi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight