Explosives seized in Rajasthan, 2 held
Jaipur: A huge cache of explosives was seized from a car in Rajasthan`s Tonk district and two persons have been arrested in this connection, police here said Monday.
The accused duo, Lokesh Kumar and Surendra, was arrested from Kota-Jaipur Highway yesterday after explosives were recovered from the SUV they were travelling in, police said.
150 kg of Ammonium nitrate in three sacks, 2,000 gelatin rods and 1,900 detonators were seized from the vehicle, they said, adding, the explosives were being transported to Bassi in Jaipur.
Further investigations are on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read