Explosives seized in Rajasthan, 2 held
Jaipur: A huge cache of explosives was seized from a car in Rajasthan`s Tonk district and two persons have been arrested in this connection, police here said Monday.
The accused duo, Lokesh Kumar and Surendra, was arrested from Kota-Jaipur Highway yesterday after explosives were recovered from the SUV they were travelling in, police said.
150 kg of Ammonium nitrate in three sacks, 2,000 gelatin rods and 1,900 detonators were seized from the vehicle, they said, adding, the explosives were being transported to Bassi in Jaipur.
Further investigations are on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you