Explosives seized in Rajasthan, 2 held
Jaipur: A huge cache of explosives was seized from a car in Rajasthan`s Tonk district and two persons have been arrested in this connection, police here said Monday.
The accused duo, Lokesh Kumar and Surendra, was arrested from Kota-Jaipur Highway yesterday after explosives were recovered from the SUV they were travelling in, police said.
150 kg of Ammonium nitrate in three sacks, 2,000 gelatin rods and 1,900 detonators were seized from the vehicle, they said, adding, the explosives were being transported to Bassi in Jaipur.
Further investigations are on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000