Explosives seized in Rajasthan, 2 held
Jaipur: A huge cache of explosives was seized from a car in Rajasthan`s Tonk district and two persons have been arrested in this connection, police here said Monday.
The accused duo, Lokesh Kumar and Surendra, was arrested from Kota-Jaipur Highway yesterday after explosives were recovered from the SUV they were travelling in, police said.
150 kg of Ammonium nitrate in three sacks, 2,000 gelatin rods and 1,900 detonators were seized from the vehicle, they said, adding, the explosives were being transported to Bassi in Jaipur.
Further investigations are on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK
- Haryana govt asks probe officer to stop working on second report into Jat agitation
- Sister aka stylist Rhea Kapoor speaks about Sonam's fashion secrets