Explosives seized in Rajasthan, 2 held
Jaipur: A huge cache of explosives was seized from a car in Rajasthan`s Tonk district and two persons have been arrested in this connection, police here said Monday.
The accused duo, Lokesh Kumar and Surendra, was arrested from Kota-Jaipur Highway yesterday after explosives were recovered from the SUV they were travelling in, police said.
150 kg of Ammonium nitrate in three sacks, 2,000 gelatin rods and 1,900 detonators were seized from the vehicle, they said, adding, the explosives were being transported to Bassi in Jaipur.
Further investigations are on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident